Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy March

I love the month of March.  Mostly because of my birthday, and secondly because its when spring officially starts.

This March is going to be pretty crazy as far as I can tell.  Easter is on the 31st and I'm going to be involved with the service that morning for church.  That means rehearsals every Wednesday night as well as rehearsals for our regular church services.  We're having the Easter service at the Merrill Auditorium again, here in Portland.  It was really great singing there last year, so I'm looking forward to doing it again.  I also began a bible study on Tuesday nights with a few other girls from church.  That's a lot of church this month!  But hey, there's nothing better than spending time growing strong in the Word and in my relationship with Christ!

I'm also supposed to begin teaching voice lessons to a sweet 12 year-old girl sometime soon.  I'm a bit nervous because I've never taught voice before and I have no idea if I'll be good at it.  Hopefully the lessons will come to me when I'm "in the moment."

I get to see my Daddy tomorrow night, which is very exciting!  He'll be stopping by on his way to a business meeting in New Hampshire and will be taking me and Will out for dinner.  I know he wants to go to Duckfat, which is this small but great place that has the most amazing french fries that are fried in duck fat, hence the name of the restaurant.

Lots of things to look forward too!

Until next week,
Justene    

No comments:

Post a Comment