Sunday, March 24, 2013

Twist Scarf

Twist Scarf in Cobalt
I received an American Apparel twist scarf in the mail this week and I am in love with it.  I had bought one a few years back for my little sister as a birthday gift, and could never get over how cool it was, so I finally got one for myself.  What makes it so cool is the fact that you can twist it to look however you want.  There is some special kind of wire inside of it that is easy to bend and form into different shapes. My favorite thing to do with it is twist the ends around each other into a tight spiral that looks like a little flower or rose on top of my head, or form a bow similar to the one in the picture above.  You can also just tie the ends behind your head for a regular headband look, tie it around your neck like a scarf, or on your wrist like a bracelet.  It is so diverse!  It is also very comfortable.  I usually don't wear accessories in my hair because I can feel them on my head and it bugs me, but somehow I managed to wear my twist scarf for a whole day without feeling an urge to remove it.  I told my sister that I got one of these and she said that she still wears hers all the time!  I guess it was a pretty good gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment